OneFocus: The 1% solution
Here’s how this training series works
- Employees identify what they want to learn – They choose topics through an online survey. Their collective voice ranks all 8 time management topics by interest and need.
- You choose the number of sessions - Once we learn what your employees want, you select a series of 2, 4, 6 or all 8 topics. We create a calendar and I provide all the information needed for employees and get excited about the training.
- Then what? – Once a month, for approximately 60-90 minutes, I come to your office and train on the identified topic (there are options other than webinars available for those of you outside the immediate Kansas City area). We take a much deeper dive than we could in one 3-hour seminar covering multiple topics. But sessions aren't passive. Adult learners like to have fun so I've created assessments, quizzes and games in order to improve engagement.
- It's not over - Attendees can interact with me between sessions with questions and challenges they might face while implementing what they learned in class. Because getting them to implement is half the battle…a strong, important half. In the past I've only offered this as an add-on...now it's included.
If you want to help employees overwhelmed with the 24/7 demands on their time, then this series is a great option to consider.
- 2016 - I'm offering this series through November of this year so let's talk soon.
- 2017 - Let's talk soon anyway, to incorporate this training into your 2017 budget.
Remember...no obligation, no sales pressure. Just a conversation to see if this training approach is a good fit for you and your organization.
Email or call 913-649-0878
And as always, thanks for your continued business & support all these years!
Coach & Trainer
email or call 913-649-0878
Reduce team chaos
Improved work-life balance