OK... this page really is 'all about me'!
As a former Operations Director, I couldn't help but notice...employees I supervised who were organized and effective time managers were happier, more effective and simply outperformed their counterparts. They had clear goals, were relentless about their priorities, worked towards more balance and less stress. They felt more 'in control' of their environment.
Employees who weren't focused on these types of things...had low morale, high stress levels and blamed most of their problems on the day-to-day job requirements. Their productivity was half what it could have been. And all this translated into plenty of costly issues such as poor customer service, increased absenteeism, climbing medical expenses and employee turnover. Yikes.
That's when I knew...I wanted to work with employees and teams to help them get to a productive, peaceful and sustainable state by helping them become their own change agent. There were too many benefits to be realized if I could help a person take even one step forward. As I saw first hand, an employee who is more engaged tends to experience more positive feelings about themselves, their work environment and their employer. It's a win-win-win.
I began my business in 1992 and I'm so glad I did. My goal?
To help employees learn how to navigate the 24/7 demands on their time by reducing the mental and physical clutter of their already frazzled day
- Over 20 years experience in a multi-unit industry with senior level experience
- Taught principle-based organizing and time management with proven results
- Customized programs to meet client needs and goals
- Developed various productivity products
- Created several eLearning products
- Authored an Amazon best-selling book - Get Organized. Get Focused. Get Moving.
My creds include...
- Past-President of the Kansas City chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (KC-ISPI)
- Past-Secretary to the National Association of Professional Organizers
- Consultant to the American Coaching Association
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Recently named one of the “28 best online productivity experts in Time Management 2.0”
- Media coverage includes: Forbes.com, WSJ.com, Kansas City Star, Philadelphia Inquirer as well as multiple television and radio appearances